Inner shadow unable to set VH/VW

Hi all,

I was playing around creating 3D shapes floating and interacting with mouse move.
All made with divs and ix2.

I’m trying to make it look good on all desktop screen sizes. So all shapes, divs and color gradients are based on VW and VH.
For some reason when I add “inner shadow”, I am able to choose VH for the “blur” but not for “distance”. I select VH for “distance” and as I change the value, it jumps back tp PX.

Am I missing something?

33%20AM

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://webflow.com/website/3D-interactive-balls

Hi @Eli11,

First off, I absolutely love the colors and interaction of this project! :heart_eyes: So awesome!

And thanks for letting us know about being unable to use VH/VW on the distance setting.

We were able to create a clone of your project and noticed the same, which is very odd.

We’ve gone ahead and let our engineers know so that they may take a look at it for us, and give us an update as soon as one is available.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and we’ll be here to answer any additional questions you may have :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.