Include Video from own Server

How can i include a video from my own Server and not from YouTube, etc.?

The video is in video.mov format.

My site doesn´t work today? Is this a bug?
http://brixius.webflow.io/

Hi @Bettina_Lucas, thanks for the post. Check out this tutorial: [Tutorial] Responsive Video using HTML Embed - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow. You can upload videos to dropbox and link to those using the Dropbox share links.

Regarding your site not working? Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Here is picture of your site home page when I display in chrome:

Cheers, Dave

@cyberdave I have a client that we will in the end be exporting the site. They want to host their own videos on their server. Is that possible.

Hi @jdesign, yes absolutely. You just put the url to where the files will reside. You do not have to use dropbox, you can use any online file storage that lets you create a public link to the file. :smile:

If you will be exporting, you probably will want the client to upload their video to the server in advance that can be accessed by url and test it :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.