Include content in cms system

Hello!
I’m trying to find a way to format text and images, to include om my cms system.
It is a shop, so i’m planning on using webflow, as en editor, to set up the text, with images, lists etc.
Then paste it into the prodcut description field.
This gives better options to display the text, and also will make it responsive.

I managed to do this, but it messes up with the rest of the CSS, so the page looks strange.

Do you guys have any idea how to achieve this, and also how to optimise?
I am sure the page already loads a whole bunch of css each time, so if i can use already existing css, or somehow make it easier/faster, i’d love to hear your suggestions.

I must admit, that i am really no coder/developper, and i know very little html/CSS
I’m here for the drag & drop!

I’m trying to find a way to format text and images, to include om my cms system.

Webflow isn’t a CMS tool, nor is it a tool that you can easily implement into a CMS. Webflow is meant for static sites and static templates which you can export the code and have developers plug dynamic code into.

I must admit, that i am really no coder/developper, and i know very little html/CSS
I’m here for the drag & drop!

There is no easy way to implement your webflow design into a CMS correctly without the help of a developer who understands the CMS you are using for your project. I suggest hiring a freelancer after you are done designing your template.

There are plenty of webflow freelancers that can help you. Just post something over here:
http://forum.webflow.com/c/freelance

Good luck =)

Hi,
Thanks for the reply!

What i am trying to do, is simply use webflow (or any other similar software really) to make advanced snippets of cintent, that is responsive…

Imagine i have a complete cms system, that works well as it is, but then i have a few pages/products, that i want to insert content to.
I could use the built in WYSIWYG editor, so make a pretty simple set up, but the text looks really boring and really not too apealing to read.
I could use tables to set it up in columns, with graphics and paragraphs, and that would look ok. But would not be responsive, and break my site, when viewed on smaller screens.

Am i on the right track choosing webflow, or should i use something entirety different?
I am really only going to use it for that…

Hi @stefanos, you can create responsive layouts in Webflow, then export those sites and slice up the different elements in the exported html.

From there you can try to past in the html snippets. In order for those styles to show correctly, you would need to also link to the stylesheets and or javascript included in the exported files that you created in Webflow.

Webflow can help you to create fine responsive sites. When you are editing html after export, remember to link to the exported css files and javascript to get those to work. It can be a process of trial and error to get it working the way you want. Webflow does not support html that is edited after export, although what you have described can probably be accomplished.

I hope this helps, cheers, Dave