In need of help with non-responsive website and dull colors

Hi everyone!

At the moment I’m creating a website with webflow and even though I’m a big fan, the fact that I’m not able to get everything perfect, frustrates me. I’ve been trying the past couple of weeks to build a responsive website. However, when I open the website on my phone, it looks different than when I’m designing in webflow. Also, when I’m moving the width of the device in which I’m working at that time, everything moves, such as images, headings and so on. I don’t know what to do. I’ve been watching hundreds of videos on youtube, however I just don’t seem to get it right. I’ve designed every breakpoint individually as well, but when moving the width manually some items go all over the place again. Does anyone has some advice for a frustrated girl, so I can get the basics right in order to move to the even more complex parts (:wink:

And one other question, I’m designing on a macbook, in which the colours are really nice. However, when I look at my Iphone the colors of the website are really dull. How can I make sure the colors are nice everywhere?

Thank you so very much in advance!

This is my site:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hustlagency?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hustlagency&preview=85a4d80485eb72d42837f9ead8e04570&workflow=preview

(If there are any other failures, feel free to point these out, I’m really new at this)