Improving Website Performance

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a developer to improve the performance of my website. Currently some interactions (specifically on scroll and load) are very laggy and jumpy. And I need help to fix the existing issues before publishing.

There are three.js, svg and GSAP interactions going on inside the website, as well as many html5 videos. Would be great to work with someone that can help on potentially improving performance on those interactions in addition to working on some areas Chrome Dev Tool audit recommends as problematic.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @devdo,

I can help you into this, please check your PM.

Regards,
Brianna

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

I can provision some advice/solutions dependent upon a no risk/no cost assessment of what is actually occurs BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the page renders in your website. There are a few problems that seem to arise as a website grows and sounds like a general site growth vs templating issue where the initial template does not account for content-heavy media. This is your ‘data lifting’ problem today. I have advanced experience with web application development and cloud infra. When it comes to client-side renderings with JavaScript I’m an expert. https://pyroclasti.cloud/