Images not sizing properly from CMS

Hi!

I need some basic help regarding hero image sizing on my homepage. I have three images in the slider which are all connected to the CMS. I would like them all to be consistent full screen, and not divided into multiple ones.

See pictures.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @GabrielKohler the best way to get help is to follow basic forum posting guide. Anyway I presume you are using background images so please visit WFU to learn more about how to work with this platform

If you have a question:

1. Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  1. Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  2. Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  3. Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @GabrielKohler
1 Like