Image won't 'Move' (or any Transform) on Scroll Animation Trigger

Hey Forum,
New here, Thanks in advance for your help.

I recently picked up a side-project, helping a local church with a revamp to their site. Although it’s my first time working with Webflow, I do have a fair amount of experience with Web Development.

I feel like this should be a simple task, but clearly something is keeping me from completing this short-term goal. I just want to be able to ‘slide’/move an image on page scroll. Ultimately to get into some parallax design but, first things first, I need to be able to move an image.

Transforms don’t seem to affect the image I’m working with (“Image25” in site preview), but Style animations are working just fine. I’ve tried using a different image or different layout options. Inside or outside of a div/column/section all seem to give the same result. I’m usually able to figure these things out with a little more time troubleshooting, but I have a bit of a short timeline and want to initiate a request for help sooner than usual.

As far as I can tell, I’ve followed the steps as laid out in the University Video (Horizontal Movement on Scroll - Webflow interactions and animations tutorial - YouTube). I’m sure this is going to be one of those “so simple, how did I miss it”

Any help or guidance is extremely appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/real-church-df6a0487d4a3b28fefa380fccb9?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=real-church-df6a0487d4a3b28fefa380fccb9&preview=a4556ec4131f4c4e9c692a4a143d9eb3&mode=preview

Hey Randy, (@Left),

Welcome to the Webflow Forums, you’ve come to the right place to get the help you need.

I had a look at your interaction settings, looked like there was no initial setting on the image that you wanted to move. (As indicated by the yellow warning icon)

Added a ‘0’ starting point on the x-axis on Image 25 at the start of your interaction. Could see that you had an entry of 413 on the final move position.

Have listed the setting as per images 1 - 4.

Let me know if that results in the desired action you were after.

Cheers
Keiran
1 -

2 - 3 - 4 -

1 Like

.<
Thank you!
I guess I assumed that by not setting a default value, 0 would have been given.

Appreciate the help.

1 Like