Image upload during customer checkout

My wife and I make custom ornaments from kid’s drawings. I’m trying to figure out the best way to allow a customer to upload their image during checkout, and attach it to their order so we have their order info and image in one place.

We are trying to move away from depending on Etsy as the main driver for the shop, and I desperately would like to avoid Shopify.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a solution?

1 Like

Hi @justBrenton
Josh with Foxy here. I’m pretty sure file uploads at checkout are not possible with Webflow Ecommerce. That said, what you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration and using a service like Uploadcare: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
  • Use Uploadcare (or a similar service) to add an upload field to your add to cart forms and/or checkout page (upload url gets attached to each order for easy access)
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Powerful coupon and discount functionality
  • Unlimited free trial
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh