I'm not receiving requests for my form

Hello everyone,

I’ve set up the form to receive requests from my customers at my business address, but when I make requests, I don’t receive anything… Could you help me with this problem?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

If you’ve enabled recaptcha, you need a recaptcha element as part of every form on the site.

I have not activated the capcth. Here are some screenshots of the rest of the page.

Thanks

Is it just this one form not working?
Check your action field to make sure its blank, if you’re trying to use Webflow’s default forms handler.

Otherwise, it’s likely to be either a Webflow email gateway issue, or an issue with your email account. Check spam, etc.

If the emails are important you should use a 3rd party solution instead to ensure capture and delivery.

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know where I can check my “action field”?

If it doesn’t work, I’ll try to integrate an external form with my email account.

It’s in your form settings

I’ve checked and all the fields are blank.

Check your site settings page to see if forms are being received, you’ll see the results there as a kind of mini database.

If they’re being captured, than the problem is related to notifications- they’re not configured right, or going to spam or not being delivered for some other reason.

If they’re not being captured, might be a gateway issue that you need to check with support about

Yes, the form works. I’ll contact Webflow as I think it’s a gateway problem.

If the form is working and capturing responses, than the gateway is fine.
Your issue is most likely spam related, or the customer unsubscribed themselves, that type of thing.

Yes, I’ve contacted Webflow support. Thank you for your reply.