Illustrated Blockchain & Crypto Education Site - Built With Webflow

@matthewpmunger Thank you very much for the feedback. The menu happened because we’re working on more pages and it interfered with a previous class. Does it look nice on your browser now?

I can’t re-create the content menu overlap that you see, mine looks as attached. What browser/OS do you use please?

1 Like

The dropdown menus are sizing correctly now.

Still seeing the content menu above the nav and dropdown.

I’m on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 using Safari Version 11.1 (13605.1.33.1.2).

Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) is working perfectly.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Those illustrations make the site, love them. I also really like the congratulate part at the end. Almost think it would be better used as a hero with the call to action “sign up for monthly guide” or something. Well done.

2 Likes

Really innovative site. As others have mentioned great iconography… Very impressive, and works well on the site.
I ran through the whole 3 lessons, it was all legitimately interesting.
What have you seen as far as site stats go - anything interesting in the numbers.

2 Likes

Great work! Yet another awesome example of the power of Webflow (and Bitcoins).
Keep it up! :grinning:

2 Likes

@PratFall the response has been extremely positive and we’ve seen big user numbers. We’re launching more features in about 3 weeks or so, again all free and without all the nonsense like ads and paid shilling. The goal is to just make it a fun, free and honest community resource and I think people really respond to that. Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

@icexuick Thank you very much! Appreciate your friendly words, it means a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for detailed explanation.
Really appreciate your work!

1 Like

Very informative and easily explained. Thank you very much for the information.

1 Like