Streaming live at 10am (PST)

I was told that this requires code to do

Instead of showing all different kinds of taxes being applied, I want it to just say tax and the total of the tax shown next to it. It’s my first time seeing it all displayed like that and very unpleasant to the eyes. Makes me not want to buy clothes from the website.

This is what someone told me,“the js way would have to calc the total of all the taxes in that box and then show them, whilst also hiding the unnecessary taxes and only showing one total”

Instead of showing all different kinds of taxes being applied, I want it to just say tax and the total of the tax shown next to it. It’s my first time seeing it all displayed like that and very unpleasant to the eyes. Makes me not want to buy clothes from the website.

This is what someone told me,“the js way would have to calc the total of all the taxes in that box and then show them, whilst also hiding the unnecessary taxes and only showing one total”

Here’s a link to the read only

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aku-no-mori?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aku-no-mori&preview=fa26e5bcd16beaa40f115e73d02d5aa3&workflow=preview

And the published site is
www.akunomori.com

Anyone have a solution for me please?