I want 2 admins. What plan do I need?

I wonder if anyone can help me as all info I can find relates to older posts.

I need to have 2 administrators and wondered which plan I need for this?

Thanks.

There is a page in the Webflow University that I recommend you review if you haven’t.
It should help you resolve your issue.

If you are still stuck, let us know.

Great thank you :slight_smile:

Will do!

Hi Jeff,

We are on the CMS plan and I can’t see if we upgrade to the Business plan if we will get what we want having 2 admins?

Thanks.

Howdy @Rhegljeff, welcome to the Community! :wave: I’m guessing by admins you mean two people who can manage the site within the Designer—correct?

Webflow has two types of plans, so upgrading your CMS (Site) plan to a Business plan won’t have any affect on how many folks can access the Designer within a given account.

The Site plans are added per site and differ based the features of the specific product. For example, something that needs high traffic volume, lots of collection items, and form file uploads would need to be on the Business plan.

The Account plan is what you’ll want to look into and this operates above your individual Site plans. This will give you extra unpublished projects, enhanced staging, and the ability to export your projects to host elsewhere.

To have more folks working within the same collective dashboard—with access to all the sites currently using Site plans, including the site in question—you’d need to look into what @webdev mentioned which is the Team Account plan.

https://webflow.com/pricing#account

Alternatively, if you’re just wanting extra spots for folks to edit the site on the frontend (using the Editor) then you’re CMS Site plan comes with 3 additional “collaborators”—not including the extra seat available to the account holder—so no upgrades would be necessary.

Hopefully that helps but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other quesitons.