I have done this "read more post" on my right site, - but there is some more space between the 2 first post in to top

I have done this “read more post” on my right site, - but there is some more space between the 2 first post in to top. - here is a movie of the problem
Her is my sharelink
I would be very happy to get help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi :slight_smile:

You are having some structural issues.
You can see a video HERE of how I fixed it.
In general, I wouldn’t use empty divs when you develops.
And just remember that the images will scale depending on how much text the blog post have in its header.

Hope that helps

Ruben

1 Like

Thanks a lot Krubens !!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
so the issue was the “don’t wrap” and to use the collection item to have space between.

1 Like

By the way, I don’t know much about structure? I have just started this site yesterday, - So I hope the strusture is OK??

You’ll learn as you go, but I really recommend watching all the University videos. Really high quality of content and production, so worth it! :slight_smile:

Ruben

I have seen a lot of them.
But can’t remember all of them. have you one you could recomend me? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I have watch some videos about structure today, and it seems that I have done it at a correct way. I always first do a section, then div to 1200 px, then new div inside this with text, images and so on…

Sounds great :slight_smile: Just let us know if you run into any other problems!

1 Like

I would recommend the full new course. But not any videos in particular really :slight_smile:

• is there new courses out there on the internet?

Yes. The Freelancers Journey

Great for overall learning.

And FLUX has a course. I haven’t taken it, but my guess is that its good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have thought about that, but wait until black Friday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But what about FlowPros ? Do you know that Webflow tutorials?

No never heard about :slight_smile:

this one: https://www.flowpros.com/