I found bug in custom attributes

I found a bug, when entering text in the field of custom attributes, some of the characters are lost. For example, I enter “menu_title_link”, but the field turns out to be “meu_tite_lik”. I checked it in different browsers and this bug was observed everywhere. Including in Chrome.

I am attaching a link to the video - webflow_bug.mp4 — Яндекс Диск

Yep this is what I am constantly having to deal with as well. I posted about it here too: Custom Attributes Bug - Missing Characters

Please looks into this dev team. Right now I’m having to copy/paste from outside of Webflow to avoid losing characters when typing in the Name/Value for custom attributes.