Streaming live at 10am (PST)

I don't know what happens to my webflow? when I do something in the 1st breakpoint - then it does not come over to the other breakpoints?

• I don’t know what happens to my webflow. But here the last week, when I do something in the 1st breakpoint - then it does not come over to the other breakpoints? It’s done that before. And noticed this right now. I had a slide in Home at the top, and I replaced this slide with a new slide, - but I did not look at all breakpoints, - assumed that it was changed in all of them. But today it turns out that they have only been replaced where I have worked in the first breakpoint, - and the other breakpoints have the old slider running. Why is this happening? also see that I have got a new viewpoint, - I only had 4 viewpoints
    Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 12.14.17 AM

, but suddently there are 5? I think it started after that?
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 12.14.45 AM

• have also noticed that if I have changed a font in the 1st breakpoint, -then it it is not changed in the other breakpoints? - Before it was changed in all teh other breakpoints. What do you think is wrong?

• and don’t think it can be right that I have to do everything 5 times, - that is: First in breakpoint 1, then in breakpoint 2, then breakpoint 3 and so on …
    But it has been so the last week with my Webflow? why?

Thank you for helping me

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You added an additional breakpoint.

Styles applied to these breakpoints cascade up to larger devices, while styles applied to the regular breakpoints cascade down to smaller devices.

Thank you so much @ChrisT :smile: :smile:

But how do I delete this larger screen? I don’t want that. It is not in other project I have done?

As far as I know, they can’t be deleted.

It might be possible to use a backup from before you added the extra breakpoint, but I never tried that.

That is very sad. :sleepy: :sleepy:

Because, without knowing it, I am sitting and work in breakpoint 1280 and up … and have done a whole lot of things, and then I see that nothing has gone over to the other breakpoints. - So I would be very happy, if the work could start up at base breakpoint! -
I have been sitting for several hours and working in the wrong breakpoint, - so it is very annoying to have to start over again in the base breakpoint, because I forgot to check this new breakpoint (which I didn’t know I had before 2 weeks ago). - But I don’t know why this new base breakpoint has crept into my project, because all the other projects I am working on have only the 4 breakpoints.