I don't know what happens to my webflow? when I do something in the 1st breakpoint - then it does not come over to the other breakpoints?

• I don’t know what happens to my webflow. But here the last week, when I do something in the 1st breakpoint - then it does not come over to the other breakpoints? It’s done that before. And noticed this right now. I had a slide in Home at the top, and I replaced this slide with a new slide, - but I did not look at all breakpoints, - assumed that it was changed in all of them. But today it turns out that they have only been replaced where I have worked in the first breakpoint, - and the other breakpoints have the old slider running. Why is this happening? also see that I have got a new viewpoint, - I only had 4 viewpoints
    Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 12.14.17 AM

, but suddently there are 5? I think it started after that?
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 12.14.45 AM

• have also noticed that if I have changed a font in the 1st breakpoint, -then it it is not changed in the other breakpoints? - Before it was changed in all teh other breakpoints. What do you think is wrong?

• and don’t think it can be right that I have to do everything 5 times, - that is: First in breakpoint 1, then in breakpoint 2, then breakpoint 3 and so on …
    But it has been so the last week with my Webflow? why?

Thank you for helping me

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You added an additional breakpoint.

Styles applied to these breakpoints cascade up to larger devices, while styles applied to the regular breakpoints cascade down to smaller devices.

https://webflow.com/blog/3-new-larger-breakpoints-in-webflow

Thank you so much @ChrisT :smile: :smile:

But how do I delete this larger screen? I don’t want that. It is not in other project I have done?

As far as I know, they can’t be deleted.

It might be possible to use a backup from before you added the extra breakpoint, but I never tried that.

That is very sad. :sleepy: :sleepy:

Because, without knowing it, I am sitting and work in breakpoint 1280 and up … and have done a whole lot of things, and then I see that nothing has gone over to the other breakpoints. - So I would be very happy, if the work could start up at base breakpoint! -
I have been sitting for several hours and working in the wrong breakpoint, - so it is very annoying to have to start over again in the base breakpoint, because I forgot to check this new breakpoint (which I didn’t know I had before 2 weeks ago). - But I don’t know why this new base breakpoint has crept into my project, because all the other projects I am working on have only the 4 breakpoints.