I can't login at all

I can’t log in at all to Webflow!?!?

Tried google sign in, at first logged in to editor, but then kept re-logging in and saying I wasn’t logged in, refreshed page. Eventually it just logged out, now if I try to log in with google it just loads the login/get started page again.

Tried doing a normal email password reset, but that gives an error saying email invalid!?!?!

I have a paid site plan, this shouldn’t be happening.

Have logged out all PC’s via google that I was logged in to as well, no change.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’ve also tried 3 browsers, tried clearing cache too… nothing.

Hello @Andrew_H !

Thank you so much for reaching out about this strange logging issue; I’m here to assist!

Can you share with me the link to the site with the paid plan? This will help me identify the email associated with it and we can then explore further steps in getting this smoothened out.

Looking forward to hear back from you!

Riley

Hi Riley,

I did realise I wasn’t signing in with the account I meant to, however the issue was related to my other account.

Still an odd issue, but I haven’t got time to invest in to why it was occurring. I can confirm I was logged in to a lot of different PC’s, but I logged them all out via google account security and didn’t improve the situation.
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.