I can't change my image in preview in designer

when I choose my template and I test to see which one suits me, I always have the same problem.
Whether it’s to change the logo of the template, an illustration photo in a block, a background image … I would really like a helping hand please and start purchasing a template … Thank you to the community

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I don’t believe you have the ability to upload files to read-only links, I just tested uploading an image myself to a preview project and got the same message. That said, the error message here is pretty vague and could do with a bit more clarification.

Can you confirm that that the image can be uploaded to your own project? If the issue persists there, it may be a problem with the image itself.

I tried again but the problem persists. I have tested the image on other online platform and can easily upload the image. I do not understand. Do I have to buy the template first for it to work … Thanks to you

Sorry…I tried again but the problem persists. I have tested the image on other online platform and can easily upload the image. I do not understand. Do I have to buy the template first for it to work … Thanks to you

Did you try it on a fresh project created within your Webflow Dashboard?

The preview link you’re showing in your screenshot is a read-only project, meaning it won’t let you make certain changes before actually purchasing the template. This feature is mainly so you can see how the template is built within the Designer before making your purchase, however editing this will be limited in a number of ways.

Assuming you’ve created an account, head into your dashboard and click the large blue “+ New Project” button in the upper right. I’d recommend selecting the Blank template as this won’t be something you’ll continue with (it’s only to test the image upload), however you have a number of free options to choose from on the template selection page.

I’d imagine that you shouldn’t have any issue uploading the photo to this new project—in which case you shouldn’t have a problem uploading/changing images once you purchase the template in question.

thank you very much, you are right, you just had to buy the template.