I am looking to remove the Book Now option from my site

I am looking to remove the Book Now option on my website (linked with Calendly). Can anyone help with this? Is it a simple thing to do or do I need to engage a designer to do this?

Hey Sammie, should be simple, but it depends on the level of integration.
Generally you’ll just remove a script and or an embed.

You’ll need to share your designer readonly link from the page that has the book now feature, plus a published site link to that page.

Thank you
Here is the read-only link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chef-for-you-67f01efd3a90e1333fee5fb2cc?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=chef-for-you-67f01efd3a90e1333fee5fb2cc&preview=5ec4fa72f750d158e2e363391f736eb4&workflow=preview

It’s a bit messy, you have a ton of different calendly embeds in there.
Are you trying to remove the top button and also the entire book your cooking experience section?

Your Booking Section component is duplicated on this page, and may exist on other pages as well. It also contains both the booking form and the bottom contact form, so there are a couple of things to work out to make sure you don’t shut down any functionality that you need.

If you’re not sure how to do this yourself, I do a lot of small-project micro-consulting work. You can click my name and drop me a message if you’re interested.

Thank you - I will take a look and let you know if I need additional help :slight_smile:

I found that the form’s styling and functionality were not rendering correctly within the Webflow environment. After hours of troubleshooting and experimenting with different configurations, I realized that the conflict stemmed from the custom CSS classes applied within Webflow conflicting with the styling of the embedded form. I couldn’t seem to resolve the issue on my own.