HTML Newbie Issues

Thanks in advance for all your help. I am new to HTLM and I have 4 problems that my new site is having. My site is https://icebreakersx.com

1. There is a background video that is supposed to play in the background but as you can see it is not. I have researched quite a bit the past 2 days and I guess I am not asking the right questions. Here is the code I am using:
	<div class="cd-background-wrapper">
		<figure class="cd-floating-background">
			<div class="base-layer dark-overlay">
                <div class="video" data-vide-bg="assets/video/DJPromo" data-vide-options="autoplay: true, loop: false, muted: false, position: 0% 0%"></div>
            </div>

The second and third problem is when I click the call to action button “submit questionnaire” and “notify me” after the click it does nothing and the actual code appears, overlayed on the actual button. below is the code for them:

<div class="form-group clearfix">
                            <button type="submit" class="btn pull-right btn-primary" id="form-contact-submit">Submit Questionnaire</button>
                        </div>

</div>
                <!--end heading-->
                <a href="#" class="btn btn-default" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#modal-subscribe">Notify Me</a>
                <a href="#" class="btn btn-border open-side-panel">More Information</a>
            </div>

The last problem is pure inexperience. I am trying to gather information from a survey and create a contact list for my review and not sure how to do it. I am attaching my PHP. Thanks again

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)