HTML Embed widget updates on all product pages

Question: I am embedding a code from Rezdy booking platform on product pages, but when I do, the same booking calendar updates across every other product. How do I make sure each page has it’s own?

The page below should have a much lower price point, but it’s pulling the data in from the last page I updated.

https://far-north-escapes.webflow.io/product/cooper-creek-wilderness-crocodile-cruise-tour

Anything that you place on CMS template page is going to be visible on all CMS items. What you can do is create a rich text element field to be the container for your custom code, place the output wherever you want on the template, understanding that it is simply going to render an embed that is placed inside of it. Then you can create a custom embed for each CMS item as needed.

1 Like

Hi Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question, I appreciate it. I have made the RTE, and placed it in Column 2 in my project, then also embedded the code in the editor. It is still showing up on the other product pages for some reason.

Is it because it is nested within another container potentially? I have added some screenshots to show you how I have set up the containers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 7.34.24 pm

You would need to bind this new rich text element to the collection item you created for it in the collection template. BTW: It is much easier to help when a read-only project link is shared along with the question.

Thanks Jeff, and apologies, I’m about 3 weeks into using Webflow, so trying to figure this out. I’ll share that link. Thanks again

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

That is great (and super easy)…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/far-north-escapes?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=far-north-escapes&preview=67c72e633880f0ef38ff925e82a75ed0&workflow=preview

Ok but now if you can point me to which collection you are trying to make custom embeds work.

You may laugh, but I have uploaded a CSV of products but have not made a collection yet. So I think I need to go do that. (facepalm). I didn’t know I had to do this for products, I have made all of the categories. I’m watching the Webflow University as we speak, and I feel like I uploaded the products correctly through the CSV and added the categories.

Should I try and add another custom field?