HTML Embed not printing full width in CMS RTE

Hi guys,

I start getting anxious on solving the following issue: embed html snippet doesn’t print full width on my CMS blog articles. Already got the issue with figures but solved it with custom code (following), tried the same for this, but didn’t work. I believe this is related to webflow w-embed w-iframe classes. It really ruins my visuals, I hope this can be sorted out.

Anyone with a solution on this ? Pretty sure some people got the issue before.

Many thanks in advance !!
Guillaume

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/greengo-voyage?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=greengo-voyage&preview=700a6d69b8b23c2f731346d50de7102e&pageId=5f104ee8474bf33ae60b65b9&mode=preview

Here is the post I used to solve the issue on the figure, probably similar solution for this: Can rich text image in cms default to full-size? - #5 by MikeMiello

Try print the content of a Div using JavaScript

var mywindow = window.open();
var content = document.getElementById(elem).innerHTML;
mywindow.document.write(content);
mywindow.print();

In the above code, when you click the button “Print a Div” , a JavaScript popup window is created and extracted the contents of the HTML div elements to store it in a JavaScript variable. Then the contents of the HTML div elements are written to the popup window and finally the window is printed using the JavaScript print() command.