Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How was the 'Ordinary Things' Website made?

This is the link : Ordinary Things

Another responsive and beautifully animated website : PangramPangram

I want to know if these websites can be built in Weblow? If not, how does one go about achieving this?

Is it also possible to create a backend to upload project content into page templates?

The only thing you would have issues with is smooth scroll and Webflow on-scroll interactions to mimic PP site.

The rest can be done with Webflow.

Is it also possible to create a backend to upload project content into page templates?

Depends. But Webflow integrates with a lot of apps that could be used to pull data from.

1 Like

@Shriram_Rajakumar For Ordinary Things: the home page is just a video. see the source reel-v1 from The Office of Ordinary Things on Vimeo. In terms of custom cursors, and hover interactions, those can be done in Webflow.

For PangramPangram: that can be built in Webflow as well. They use absolute positioning for the stickers, and “While scrolling in view” for images and cards.

1 Like

PP was designed by an agency called Locomotive. Any chance they use Webflow or some other software or programming language? Ty! :slight_smile:

I’m curious if all the projects under the ‘work’ menu in Ordinary things were part of some cms where one can simply add image, video and text and styles are automatically implemented.

Yeah, that can be done via the CMS.

1 Like

I don’t remember Locomotive using Webflow. But its not that I follow them all the time, things change