How to use two buttons on a form element

Hey guys

I made a Loom video here if you prefer to see listen to my explanation. Link: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Explanation
I want to have two buttons on my order form, one for prospects that want to pay on delivery and the other for prospects that want to pay immediately, online.

Forms come with just one button, so I duplicated the first one to get the second button. The problem arose when I tried to set two different redirect links on the buttons.

While I want both buttons to POST the form field content, I want them to redirect to different links. But I can’t get that to work. When I set the link on the “pay on delivery” button to my thank you page, the same link updates on the “pay now” button.

Same happens when I try to set the payment page link on the “pay now” button. The link auto-updates on the “pay on delivery” button as well.

Am I doing this the wrong way? What am I missing here or doing wrong here? Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - silvercrestblender

Webflow only supports one submit button. So the easy workaround is two forms. You could place each in a tab or you could have buttons that trigger a modal for each for example.

Thanks, Jeff. Problem is I don’t know much about tabs and modals. Do you have a sample webflow project I could clone and take a look at how you created tabs and modals?