Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to update elements in CMS with AirTable?

Hi,

I have created an integration AirTable - Integromat - Webflow which allow me to publish stuff on collection. Now I have a problem with how to update already published elements?

My AirTable

My Integromat scenario

Sadly this flow edit all elements in the collection with the one changed on AirTable.

Does anyone of you create this flow properly?

You may be interested in this:

@mkukulka the crux of this is that you can only lookup a Webflow CMS Item by its ID.

The general approach is to use “lookup tables” for this. When you create the item, you save that items ID into the lookup table which you can then snag in the future to update that item.

Here’s an overview of mine about what Lookup Tables are and how to use them with Integromat (it’s not your exact use-case, but close enough to retool for your own needs):

Keeping Airtable and Webflow CMS in sync is not easy to do with zapier/integromat. And it can get expensive quickly if your Airtable data changes frequently.

If you’re looking for a set-it-and-forget-it solution, checkout PowerImporter. It will keep your Airtable and Webflow CMS in sync while you sleep.