How to transfer Figma "Packed" position to webflow?

Hi all, I created a packed position in my navigation bar in figma, but I do not know how to transfer that to webflow.

It always seems to have too much space on the right side that I am not able to fix… Could anyone help? :frowning:

If you can send me a preview link to the Figma file so I can see what you are trying to achieve. Maybe I can give you a solution or point you in the right direction.

Thanks for your swift reply!
Here is the link:

Thanks!

So here is a tutorial that could help you achieve that navigation bar in Webflow : How To Setup A Centered Logo On A Webflow Navigation Bar - YouTube

If you get started and need further help, please don’t hesitate to ask me.

I do not think your project is yet published and could you please share a read-only link?

Sorry that I pasted a wrong link. Please see below:

Thanks!

Good start, but could you please follow this guide to share a read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

That way I or anyone else can go into your project, view what styles you have on the elements, and experiment in your project without changes being made to your actual project.

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Please see the link below:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jennifers-initial-project-30dde87beab17?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jennifers-initial-project-30dde87beab17&preview=7e5337a67d207e0fc43a6827abbcc8dc&workflow=preview

Many thanks!

@Jenyeung I think we have success! Here is a video demonstration of what you need to do: Awesome Screenshot

Sorry for such a cringy display!

Hey Chris, sorry for my late reply, I was just picking it up again. It is so nice of you making a video!!! It works now! You are a life saver :slight_smile: