How to Style 2 Separate Webflow Light Boxes On Same Page

I have two light boxes on the same page and need them to have two separate styles and looks. I cannot find a way to give the second light box and its elements a different class or id to make the changes only apply to that specific light box. Anyone have any ideas?

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

Here it is. I have a two light box features on this page, one for the floor plans and one for the image gallery. As you can see I have already done some custom coding to get the overall style i need throughout the site but on the floor plan one i need to adjust something but only for that specific light box. I need to figure out how to apply a separate style to that light box only.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/airstream-of-south-florida?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=airstream-of-south-florida&preview=ea65404d18afbb6bc4e43a7cb99c708a&pageId=5f3d696eaf025e6079155b1a&mode=preview