I’ve seen that some people have their own personal websites on webflow.com where they can show their work and upload cloneables. I have some questions about this.
- What is this feature (capability) called?
- How do I create my own personal page (i.e. webflow.com/@johndoe)?
- How do I upload a project to that page?
- If I upload a project, can I designate it as a cloneable so that other people can make copies of it?
- Can I create one Webflow project, create a page that corresponds to a cloneable in that project, and make just that page a cloneable or do I have to put each cloneable in it’s own separate Webflow project and then upload that project?
Sorry if these are dumb questions but since I don’t know what this feature is called, I’m having trouble searching for answers to these questions.