How to set height on the Background Video widget

hey all.

Did a quick test on the new BG image feature and it seems to only display at 500px height.
Added a section, then dragged the BG video element into it. Section was set to 100% height, 100VH, 800px, a whole bunch of stuff, yet the video always displayed at 500px.

Is this by design? There appears to be no setting for this feature other than the upload button.

Thanks for any advice!

Hi @bartkowalski Thanks for joining the community :smiley:

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Cześć!

Add a class to background video in styles panel and set it’s height to desired value :) Let me know if that works!

Sup?

You are right, adding a class and adjusting the video works. I had set my test header to be 500px assuming the settings for BG video would be in the feature settings similar to the way sliders are handled, or placed image settings are controlled within the settings.

All seems to be good now, dzięki.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.