How to rolodex text

Ive been looking alot for a tutorial or an answer on how to do this type of effect.

webflow has some awesome animation possibilities, does anyone have a tutorial or know how to achieve this and have it stay on the last word without cycling again?

Hey @hogarth_heathan I have recreated what you asked for, so please tweak the timings as needed

Rotating Text
Read-only

goto => Interaction panel => Page trigger => Page Load => rotato-text to find the animation

Hope it helps :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Check the following source https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2102. It contains old information but is helpful.

Hey i appreciate your helpfulness, i will admit i am really confused trying to make heads and tails of all the stuff in the interactions panel, if you have any links to any relevant tutorials please share, if not, no worries, i will keep your answer for later when i understand things more, as it seems very valuable.

Curious did you use lottie animations to achieve this rolodex? im seeing lottie names on the interactions, if so could you please direct me the lottie link, that would make it much easier than trying to make heads or tails of all the long list of animation triggers.