How to remove black bars from YouTube video in 2.39:1

Hi folks, I’ve been given a video in 2.39:1 ratio on YouTube to add to a Webflow site. It plays without black bars in YouTube, but when added to Webflow using the YouTube element it gets bars top and bottom. I’ve tried embedding with the code adapted to the video dimensions, and still get the same thing.

I want to cut the black bars so that only the video shows - any ideas much appreciated…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/acm-be2b3311eb2e912a80f3eb1574?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=acm-be2b3311eb2e912a80f3eb1574&preview=931b15d896d49a74f0bab2b1bd97ac7f&workflow=preview

So I found a workaround. What’s annoying is that in anamorphic ratio (2.39:1) the video element works fine with a Vimeo link, but the same video on YouTube, which displays in the correct ratio on YouTube without black bars top and bottom, somehow adds these bars and puts it in 16:9 ratio using either the Webflow YouTube element or the video element, even though they’re set to anamorphic.

Putting inside a wrapper and moving the video up inside it, with overflow set to none, helps get rid of the top bar, but somehow not the bottom one. It’ll do for now…

I’d love YouTube content to display the same as Vimeo content when in a video element, or the YouTube element.