How to remove all of the address fields from SnipCart Checkout page

I don’t need the address field of the Snipcart checkout form (See Attached image) like Street address, Apt/Suite, City, Country, etc. I just need the Email and Name filed. Also, I don’t need any transactions. I have already made this as deferred payments. I have tried to create a page and put an embed element but nothing works. If there anybody customizes the Snipcart checkout form previously. Kindly help me out

Here is my site Read-Only: [Webflow - Travisweihermuller][1]

anyone, please help?

Hi @Md_Mehedi_Hasan.
Josh with Foxy here. Have you tried reaching out to Snipcart directly?

If you don’t get what you need, our checkout is fully customizable:

• Hide/show only the fields you need
  • Add custom fields
  • Style to match your branding

More info about our seamless Webflow integration is available here: https://foxy.io/webflow In addition, we provide the following:

• Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
  • Multi-lingual support
  • Multi-currency support
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Powerful coupon and discount functionality
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

i am also facing same issue. can someone help me? i am tensed. also check factory jobs