How to post individual Instagram links when integrating a collection with Zapier

I created a collection and integrated Instagram using Zapier. The integration works fine but I would like the post on my site to bring the user directly to the Instagram post. Right now it just brings them to the main Instagram page.

The site is: Events

Does anyone know if this is possible???

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @soulluciani,

You can do this by adding a field within the CMS which links to the specific Instagram post like this:

Then, when you’re setting the link for that card you should be able to get the URL from the new field within your CMS!

I can demonstrate if you’re having issues setting this up if you send through a read-only link!

@mww Thanks for the reply. I followed your description, but now nothing happens when the link is clicked.

here is the read link: Webflow - A Trike Called Funk

and the site link so you can see what I mean.

Hi @soulluciani,

You’ll just need to add the link to the Instagram post here in order for the links to work:

@mww But i want each image to link to the post that it came from. Right now the posts are automatically populating with zapier. Is there a way to automate the process so that each link is take from the post?

@soulluciani,

You should be able to map this CMS field to the Instagram permalink within Zapier:

@mww Brilliant… thanks!

1 Like