How to modify the cart layout and change svg icon color

Salut tout le monde,

I am testing Webflow and find myself with 2 problems.

1 . How to access the cart template? Right now it is ok when open on a single product page, but ugly when open on the homepage.

1. What is the best option for icons? I am using svg but can not change the color.
    How should I go about it? What is the simplest alternative to svg in Webflow ?

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sidibe?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sidibe&preview=03d76a61cc3d4be24ca5ebe12a84b4dd&pageId=5edd5bf61ace19318041b307&mode=preview

Hey, Lena!

1. Here is the answer Customize shopping cart & checkout experience | Webflow University

2. To use SVG for all vector images and style it in Figma before the upload. SVG is a best solution for icons, logos, patterns, etc.

GL!

Thank you Nikita :slight_smile:

I have a follow up question: The icons are also links. How styling the svg in Figma works with hover? I mean I want the icon to change color on hover any idea

Lena - did you find a solution? I’ve found that you cannot style svg images in cart and the recommendation above says to use an embed element, but you cannot place an embed element in the cart so i’m also stuck. Tried interactions etc. to no avail.