How to make adaptable headers

I need to have “adaptable headers” that change when on different pages. I have linked an example below that can help give that idea. I need it to change when someone is viewing a different college.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/adthlete?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=adthlete&preview=3758a2fd0ecbb828e2ca4d322b5b6019&pageId=624f21489c140b7960c56f47&workflow=preview(basically a sketch)

Hi there - do you mean each college page has a different header background image/content?

Yes. If the only option is to manually go in and make a different page then it is what it is.

1 Like

No worries - and just to check also sorry, is this something you want dynamically (i.e. is each school going to be within a ‘schools’ collection)?

You could setup a header class, style this up (i.e. height, heading etc) then add an additional class after this (i.e. school name) and then manually set the image/background image for each school (would carry across the height etc. from the original class).

Alternatively, could specify the image in a collection then tell the heading to get pulled from this if using collections.