How to force a desktop version show on mobile?

Hi,

I’ve finished building my website for desktops, and let’s just say it’s unoptimized for mobile. I do intend to change that asap, as I do realize the importance of responsive design, but I found myself between a rock and a hard place and I need to have it readable until tomorrow, just to briefly show it to somebody potentially interested in the game (it’s a game showcase website).

Anyways,
The question: How do I make it so it just shows a scaled down version of the desktop website on all the below breakpoints? I’ve already tested how it would look like by selecting “show desktop version” in browser on mobile and it looks perfectly fine imo.
Have been looking through the forum and can’t find an answer. Need it asap.

Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Lazyrays Studios

I don’t think you can do anything about that natively. You might be able to make an iFrame, display it on the breakpoints below the desktop and hide everything else.

hi @Lazyrays another and imo easiest way is to force viewport to certain size. You can try place code <meta name="viewport" content="width=1024"> into your project head tag. I have tested and it worked on iOS. If this would not work for you just search internet for other solutions with keywords eg. “force desktop version mobile”. I would not recommend it but if you think that is the best solution for you …

for future endeavors, design so the layout can be scaled for mobile. always have that in mind.