How to filter a Categories Collection on Product Page

Hi All,

I am trying to add a collection of product categories to a product template, I wish to filter the collection so it does not show the category that the current item belongs to, and I can’t work it out, any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/somerset-meats?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=somerset-meats&preview=6076e27148cdc951c50ba1294a56eff6&mode=preview

Hi,

I really would have though this is something that has been asked before but I can’t find anything related. Attached is a wireframe of my issue, in case my explanation above is not clear.

I have placed a categories collection onto the products template and wish filter out the category that the current product belongs to.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Is there anybody out there…h…e…l…l…o…o…o…o

New release today that allows nesting of collection lists would of been a solution if it allowed more than five items, reckon it could get bumped up to eight?

Are you not able to simply choose the filter for name is not current category? Seems like you’ve already done this.

Thanks for having a look.

I kinda thought it would be that easy at first but in reality it has become a quite tricky for me.

Products and Categories are two seperate collections and I need to pull the filter for the categories collection from the product collection. Not sure if there is an option I’m missing or even a bug, I noticed the filter lists are buggy as hell.

Can’t seem to find any example sites that have implemented the same or similar either, I thought I might be able to see how someone else achieved it.

Need to put the challenge out there…

Seems to be an option for me on your dynamic lists.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 1.15.09 AM