How to edit a webclip

I just got done updating our 2015 schedule to the 2016 schedule. I sent a link to someone on the schedule, and a webclip appeared with text saying 2015 tour. I don’t know where to go to update the webclip to say 2016 tour.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hlipizzans?preview=1e78aeb4147132e897f15151a39fdae5

I sent a text message with the link hlipizzans.com is for sale | HugeDomains and the webclip went into the text message. It was a black box with a white “W” with the following text: Herrmanns Royal Lipizzan Stallions 2015 Tour.

I need to change it to 2016 Tour, but can’t locate it to fix it.

Hi @2cantech

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

You can change the official Webclip in the Settings panel although I am not sure what you are talking about is the Webclip that is located in the settings panel.

Maybe @2cantech mean Open Graph image?

@sabanna Is this comment directed towards me?

Towards nobody. I’m just trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Hi @2cantech, thanks for your patience. I was doing some additional checking, and it seems that Facebook is trying to fetch the open graph data from www.hlipizzns.com/tour, but the canonical url is set to hlipizzans.com.

I took a look at the domain setup, and it seems that the hlipizzans.com domain is set as the default domain, instead of www.hlipizzans.com. I would change this from the site hosting tab in site settings, so that the www domain is the default.

After doing that, republish the site, then check the sharing information. Let me know too, so that I can check with FB linter tool if the info is showing correctly. I am here to help!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.