How to Create a Blog / Online Magzine Tutorial

Hi

I am looking for tutorials/resources which explain in detail how to set up new blogs or online magazine using webflow. I am trying to create a content-heavy website and need recourse to follow from start to end.

Thanks

Vaibs

The Webflow University resources is the best place to start.

If you’re new to Webflow then you may find that some of the content is showing outdated UI elements so you’ll have to look carefully for some things, but you should be able to work it out.

If you’re looking to setup a blog/magazine site then the CMS collections tutorials are going to be really important for you, though I recommend you go through the whole set of tutorials to make yourself really familiar with everything.

Hi

I have already gone through them and now I’m looking for resource where someone has in detail explained how to set up blog or online magazine for better understanding.

Thanks

Vaibs

All of the resources in the Webflow University should get you to the point where you could piece everything together in the way you would like your site to look and feel.

For a recap and more holistic view, then maybe look at some YouTube videos; this is the first one I found: