How to change my logo?

Hey everyone,

Im very very new to this all and trying my best. I’ll have plenty of questions to come, however this is the first. Thank you in advance.

I got a template and have been editing it since. One of the most frustrating things is the Navlogo, it is html integrated. I have no idea how to read it, but would love some help changing it. So that the code has the same effect but to my logo. Currently the code is creating a logo called ‘Maurice’ and I’d love to change the logo to Connor Lambert but keep the hover effect.

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - Connor Lambert)

Hi Connor,

It looks by your read-only you might have figured this out! Did you need additional help with your desired effect?

Im so sorry, I had to take away the html for an hour so I could present the site, however ill add it back in all of today. Could you please take a look for me?

Hi Connor,

I took a look now but it seems you may have edited it back? Not sure! If you put it back within the next few hours I can do my best to take a look :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m so appreciative of your help. I was able to get the sorted on my own through trail and error.

Thanks

Hi Connor,

No problem, glad you were able to get it sorted!

Hi Connor,

I’m using the same template and experiencing the same issue. Would you mind telling me how you resolved it?

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sinéad