How to centralize a header

Hi Community,

Ic can’t see how to centralize a heading oer a text for that matter, I use the space bar right now to move it but surely there is a better way! Please help :smile:

here is how you can center objects in webflow:

2 Likes

Thanks! I solved it by using this tool:

I just added an image to my website and now I can’t move it into the middle of the site, would you be able to help me fix this as well? I don’t see the tool for moving images or any tolls for that matter when I’m clicking on the image.

Grateful for any help!
Sara

The link PixelGeek gave you is pretty good. I usually add a Div Block, and give it a style name like DivCtr, and set its text alignment to Center. Most things, like images, headings, and paragraphs in such a Div Block will be centered. If there’s something about that little tutorial, ask and probably someone can help you.

Hi @Sara, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.