How to build this design in Webflow

The rest of the site is fairly simple, but there’s this one section that I’m not quite sure how to make it work. It’ll involve sliders (I think).

As you click on the name of each feature (or arrows at the bottom) the slider on the right will switch to show the corresponding feature.

What’s the best way to build this? I have a few ideas, but thought I’d check in here as well. Thanks!

webflow.io link: https://ventive-website.webflow.io/products/bolt-crm

I originaly didn’t post it because I didn’t feel like it was needed. I tried with the slider, but wasn’t having much luck so switched over to using tabs. THere’s not a way to cycle through tabs automatically, but I think that this might work. Also, it’s a little messy at the moment

1 Like

Hey @design_by_shane

I think that I will go from scratch without using the slider element. The arrows are okey, but I can’t think of a solution for the names right now.

Piter :webflow_heart:

Why won’t You share the the site address so that we can experience it and come up with an idea how to achive your purpose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, @shokoaviv is right. Can you share the site url?

I think I’ll probably do without the arrows. If I can figure out how to just have them cycle automatically I don’t think the arrows would be necessary
Thanks!

Thanks, I added the site address to my post