How To Align Elements In Section|Container|Column?

I’m trying to

LEFT|Comapny Logo|LEFT CENTER|Home Anime - Figures - Light Novels - Manga|CENTER RIGHT|Login - Sign Up|RIGHT

but I can only seem to get this done using a three panel column and moving “Brand” to the leftmost column. I was able to change “Column 8” to set Styles > Layout > Display to Flex and Styles > Layout > Justify to Start which gives me the desired outcome of having the “Brand” on the far left of the page. I was able to change “Column 7” to set Styles > Layout > Display to Flex and Styles > Layout > Justify to Center which gives me the desired outcome of having the “Nav Menu 5” set in the center of the screen.

But surely there’s a shorter process to do this… Also, this process relies on hard rules. There’s the margin and padding settings, but those must be used with careful consideration. Ideally, I’d like to have more granular control over placement of elements aside from “Place all the way to the leftmost side of the screen” because sometimes a little offset is desirable.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Christopher

Share Your read only link So We can show how to solve your issue.
Don’t use column element if You don’t have to, instead use Flex or Grid

Alright, I updated the post to include the link.

Don’t use column element if You don’t have to, instead use Flex or Grid

This you’ll have to explain further… I can’t seem to get the desired effect without using Columns…

Hi Chris

Watch attach video to see how to implement the nav bar.

Thank you for your reply. I initially tried using Section, but I wasn’t able to get a logo left-bound and “Log In” and “Sign Up” buttons right-bound in the same Section after I added the Navbar. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

As an example, https://www.rightstufanime.com/ has their company logo to the left which takes you to the home page, followed by a centered search bar, followed by Login, Subscribe and Cart to the right. I’m trying to figure out how to get similar results for the elements I need to add.