Looking at this and getting a little lost: Href prefix | Webflow University
I am working on a large project using Webflow, combining country-specific domains into one mega site using subfolders. I’m aware of SEO considerations (i.e. hreflang) and this works best for the international organisation I work for.
I have built the “international” (x-default) version of the site using Webflow and am about to start building (using Webflow again) country-specific versions with subfolders (i.e. /en-nz).
I am aware of the following:
- I will need to create a separate Webflow project for each “country-specific” location.
- I will need first add these as subdomains to our domain (Webflow currently doesn’t have the functionality to add these projects as subfolders).
- I will then need to use a third-party reverse proxy solution (i.e. nginx)
- In the country-specific site I will need to set the Href prefix to the subfolder title /en-us.
- Publish my country-specific site.
Is this correct? Am I missing anything?
Which reverse proxy do you recommend? Any tips of insights?