How to Add Prev/Next Buttons to Tab Component

Is this forum still open for help? I would like to use this functionality in a Multi Step Form that I am building but I think I am missing something.

chamos-home.webflow.io

Look at the person with the answer you found in this conversation; and message them in their profile. In your account there’s a message button on top. Then add @ sign with their name to contact them privately.

Hi @samliew

Is there a way to add a counter to this? I would like to create the same slider/tabs like the following website: https://golden-center.com/.

Thanks!
Michael

This would be exactly what I’ve spent AGES looking for - a hybrid between the slider and the tabs widget - if it could be set to cycle through the tabs automatically like a slider can be. Is that possible please?

1 Like

@michael_lieu Yes it’s possible to add a counter with some custom JavaScript development.

@ConnectCreativeDes Yes it’s possible to autoscroll tabs with some custom JavaScript development. See AutoPlay Tabs - Any ideas?

1 Like

Many thanks, just what I’m after! I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

Cheers, will have a look into it!

please look to my problem also

This is an awesome tutorial thank you @samliew for the work.
Any way you can help me implement this but using the arrow keys?

Thank you

Most excellent tutorial, Samliew! Thanks so much for sharing this with us all.

Curious to learn if anyone knows if there is a way to control the animation of the tab content. For example, can we slide the tabs in from left/right/top/bottom, etc.?

I’m hoping to get more of a slideshow effect, since we cannot next slideshows inside of tabs.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to the feedback.

Cheers!
Kai

I love this idea of being able to build sequential workflows. I don’t have any experience writing code and implementing this type of thing yet. Do you know how I could have the previous and next buttons in each tab. Doing this would allow me to exclude the back tab from the first pane and the next button from the last pane.

Thank you!

Hello @parkerwest

Have you tried using pagination?

Thanks for the suggestion! I’m trying to create a sequential checkout process though like the one below.

Firstly just wish to say thank you for sharing this.

Then can I ask, is it possible to place the buttons inside a div and then inside the tab-wrapper, but then add to the script so that the tab-prev and tab-next can still be found on click?

Id like to show the div at the bottom of the wrapper on tablet and mobile so it is found after scrolling down through the tab contents.

Thanks for any advise, this has got me stumped.
jr

Hi there. I have used this and works great. However for dynamic tabs / slideshow it won’t let me hide tab panes that have been set in conditions. Eg: Slide 4 is set. It still shows a white tab pane even though I have it set not to be shown.

I have a tab slide show set up with 5 tabs. Sometimes 3 tabs are used. How do I hide the extra 2 tab panes when not required. Thanks,

Niall

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

@samliew wondering how to edit the code to target the next and previous buttons once they are nested ( they need to be nested in other DIVs in my scenario to position them correctly)

my read only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/new-venture-3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=new-venture-3&preview=9216761bb107c0079c5f2802c53048cc&pageId=5d3b09509c3afa4a9683b86a&mode=preview

Can you anchor those buttons to the top of the page? My tabs are quite long so the next and previous are at the bottom. I want the next/previous buttons to take the user to the top of the content on the following tab

here’s my link

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/orbis-annual-report2019?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=orbis-annual-report2019&preview=628f95aa018896ac35ad40e9bdd7f947&mode=preview

Yes, set the buttons to fixed.