How to add a slider in the mobile design without effecting the website design

how to add a slider in the mobile design without effecting the website design

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi,
Great Question, I was about to say the same, Currently I am running a website best embroidery machine for hats and shirts. I want to add slider on website Products when user come they automatically change the products after seconds. How can I add this without effecting website design. Need help regarding this.

Hello,
Currently I am running a website I want to add slider in the mobile design menu without effecting website. I have tried my best to add but could not do this. Need help regarding this. How can I do? Review my website best printer for cricut sublimation.

Hey , you are asking to how to add slider in a mobile view without effecting site design, ill suggest you to please use mobile responsive code in your main css file.
Regards: superking

Good question and valuable answer. Just want the same functionality for different kinds of airsoft sniper rifles and I hope all of your suggestions will work.

Hi,
Currently I am working on a website, Best Curved Monitors
How can I add a slider to the mobile design menu without affecting the website? Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t add. Can anyone please help me in this regard?

Hey @Colin123 !

Would you be able to share some more info?

• Where would you like the slider to be?
  • What would you like in the slider?
  • Can you share a read-only link?

Hello,
Currently I am running a website I want to add slider in the mobile design menu without effecting website. I have tried my best need your help currently i am working on website
Waterfalls for home

you are asking to how to add slider in a mobile view without effecting site design kindly tell what should i do
Regards property manager uk

Hello,
Currently I am running a website I want to add slider in the mobile design menu without effecting website.
Regards Digital Marketing Agency in Australia

Hi Everyone,
I need CSS Code for my website slider to add in the mobile design.
Review my website Best Vacuum for Apartments

Thanks

Hi! Currrently I am using a website and I want to add slider in mobile design menu without effective website
regards: zebra plants