How is this happening?

I created a website on Webflow, and am attempting to host it on A2 Hosting.

I followed Webflow’s instructions to connect the website to the domain, but I am getting this error when I type the domain in the url bar,
“This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in www.www.enduringfruits.team.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”

My domain is enduringfruits.team
Why is there two sets of www?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks.

This is a hosting issue right? Not Webflow. I think I’m good

what is the default domain in your site settings?

Hi Ryan, these two statements conflict. Your first one suggests you want to export the site code and host it on A2, and the second one indicates that you’ve added a Webflow site hosting plan and a custom domain to host your site on Webflow.

You might be confusing hosting with domain name registration, i.e. if A2 is a registrar, that might be where you have your domain registered, and where you do your DNS configuration, but you want your website hosted on Webflow?

In a Webflow hosted site, most issues are resolved when you set the www version of your custom domain as the Default domain, and republish your site.

I figured it out. You are right. If anyone is trying to connect a website to a2 hosting, you need to download filezilla and drop the exported files from webflow into “public_html” on the right side in the remote panel. There’s a little more to it, but I’d call the A2 hosting support number.

Anyways, thank you for your help @memetican and @joejola