How does one get a Page Not Found Error on Form Submit?

Hey guys,
I have a form on one of my pages. It was working fine but now I’m getting a weird error:

Page not found
The page you are looking for doesn’t exist or has been moved.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

Read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mybluecard?preview=44ea56492fa0877283a095d89cb07861

Preview page: School Sign Up | BlueCard

Thanks in advance!

Hi @alfredo

Have you tried changing your method to post rather than get ?

CloudApp

Hey @PixelGeek!

I just tried that. Still the same issue.

Oddly, I don’t think I touched that and just checked another form on another webflow project which works fine and it is set to GET.

When it broker, I was changing form IDs and custom attributes for tracking purposes. I mention it in case that helps.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Alfredo

Any thoughts @Waldo? C’mon rockstar, hook a brotha up!!!

@alfredo it looks like your MixPanel custom code script is causing the issue, I tested on my end with deleting that script at the bottom of your page (from your project settings) and the form submission worked without any issues. I recommend reaching out to the MixPanel team regarding configuring your custom code for the form submission tracking as that is causing the conflict :man_bowing:

@Waldo You da man!
May I ask, which part of the mixpanel code you removed to get it to work? I had it working with at least parts of it in there but maybe its just one piece. If you remember, would be helpful.

Many, many thanks amigo!

Hi @alfredo I wish I could figure out the exact line which was causing the issue but I actually deleted all of the MixPanel code in my testing and it worked thereafter. I’d recommend reaching out to the MixPanel team to see if they can spot any conflicts in the tracking script :man_bowing:

@waldo no worries at all. Just thought I would ask. Just knowing its that code is super helpful. Thank you as always.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.