How Do You Like the Support at Webflow?

Just as a follow up on my post. I did receive a response from tech support but it took seven days to get a response. (Query posted on 20/08/2019, response received 27/08/2019)

Hi @MattBott, I am sorry to hear about your struggle with receiving a quick response. I do know support is in the process of hiring more and they continue to get overwhelmed with requests everyday.

Any time you need additional help, please feel free to reach out to me directly, I will see about getting some additional help for you.

Brandon

I would personally rate the Webflow support 3.5/5.

Pros:
They are always very knowledgeable
They take time to understand any issues I’ve had
The staff are friendly and will try their best to resolve your issue

Cons:
They can take a while to reply
They have often referred me to Wishlist ideas - which isn’t ideal as a solution.

I do agree with you, however. I feel they could offer a chat or a phone line that clients can call to get in touch with them for immediate questions.

2 Likes

I’m trying to contact support again and I’m currently at COB of day 2 and still have no response. This time I submitted via the Help & Feedback icon, bottom left of Webflow designer as opposed to my last contact method via the university contact form.

An additional frustrating aspect is there is no verification other than a text prompt on the form that said “Your support query has been sent” message. There was no email response with ticket ID and I can’t login in anywhere to see the status on any submitted queries. If there was a fast response it would be no issue but now, I’m wondering if my query has actually been received.

This is not the first time I’ve had to apologise to clients and say that I’m waiting for a response from Webflow. I keep reading about how fast the support is but I’m still waiting to see it (been using Webflow for nearly a year and a half now)

Sorry to drag this one from the murky depths of the forum but it’s frustrating to see that little has improved in this area.

I just had a response from a support request that I made 6 days ago. After initially dealing with nonsensical bot responses I was frustrated to see there was no ticket logging system and I had to use a good old fashion form (no notification received upon submission) only to receive a response 6 days later.

3 Likes

Hello.
I got an e-mail from Webflow named ‘An alternative to WordPress? Meet Webflow’.
I agree white most of the content but the sentence;
Support - Regularly cited as one of the best features of Webflow. See our Facebook reviews strikes me a little odd.
I seldom get an answer to my questions, but maybe that’s me?
So to advertise with support seems a little over the top.

how do you get priority support. they take days to get back and the problem is never solved in the first attempt. so it take several back-and forth - before anything is solved.

Came here looking for answers. Most here seem to think the support is great, but coming from WP where I didn’t have to rely on support so much in terms of account issues, I find support to be slow and handicapping. So far on two different occasions, it’s taken about 2 days to answer a support ticket. This was for myself, but what if this was for a client? I’d be in trouble.

Hi there,

so far I have been very happy with webflow support, sure it might take two or three days but have always gotten an answer to my question from a very helpful support agent, not mentioning how kind and helpful they always are :slight_smile:

1 Like