How do I stop items/pages from duplicating each other in a collection?

I am very new to Webflow and was wondering how I can edit and change the content of different items/pages without them becoming duplicates. It appears that when I make a new edit on an item all of the other items end up copying those new edits, is there a way to stop this from happening? Thank you.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stephens-sublime-site-56514b?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=stephens-sublime-site-56514b&preview=430cfed5cf0a0e479ec1f93f391a7cfb&pageId=63e0bf4210d0b964b26668d4&itemId=63e0bf4210d0b90bef6668fc&workflow=preview

A collection template is used by each collection item. You bind collection fields to elements in the template to render unique values. Check out the university for documentation.

Did you find any solution, brother?

Hey Salem, Jeff’s solution here was best- you need to read up on you the CMS and collection pages work. There are tutorials there as well.

Until you are familiar with the difference between unbound static elements, and bound, dynamic elements, you won’t be able to create dynamic pages effectively.