How do I stop certain objects from moving in my Layout in regards to Responsiveness?

Dear Community,

I’m currently designing the contact page and am facing some major problems with my

What is the best way to go about designing the form block and it staying in place with all the differtent breakpoints?

It seems like it is always moving whenever I switch to a different size, while all the other elements stay in place. I’ve tried using different sections and make use of flex box, and also tried absolute display settings for the form block, but I can’t seem to get it to work correctly.

Is there anyone willing to look over my share-link and give me some hints on how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Hendrik

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elumico-neu?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elumico-neu&preview=1264e599f07ca6708a692f1d89ba8671&pageId=608a84d0bfb109069d076ce6&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yes, I sure say breakpoints mean change sizes up and down, I don’t understand, please ignore. Good improve all devices from laptop, tablet, smartphone to desktop, and screen sizes.

I don’t quite understand what you are trying to say?
Are you having yourself questions about breakpoints or did you want to help me with that answer?

Have a good day :slight_smile:

I know yes there breakpoints mean change size. I don’t think it is so breakpoints, ignore, please. Yes, different all devices and screen sizes very good. Thanks.